Web Application Sales Engineer
The Sales Engineer will work closely with the sales representatives and will be responsible for providing technical guidance during the sales process. The Sales Engineer will liaise with sales representatives to perform discovery of the customers’ objectives and maps their needs to Caspio’s capabilities and assist in providing potential solutions to the customer. This position will perform product demos, creates proofs of concept, address technical questions, responds to security questionnaires and in general, assists the sales activity from the technical standpoint and helps to close deals or upgrade existing customers.
The Sales Engineer will liaise with various customer facing departments to ensure the customer can envision and plan out bigger projects and expand the use of the Caspio platform after the initial sales process. The Sales Engineers will work closely with Account Managers to provide additional solutions and services to grow existing accounts.
Sales Engineers may lead project consultation sessions with potential and/or existing customers and to generate proposals for Professional Services projects.
This role interfaces with customers globally and we are currently looking for night shift (i.e. 10:00PM – 7:00AM PHT).
- Collaborate with sales during the sales cycle and enable prospects and customers to understand the platform and features based on their needs.
- Create and perform live technical demos to prospects and existing customers.
- Work with sales and account management team to identify and qualify business opportunities and customer technical objections.
- Gather technical requirements from prospects and customers and providing solutions to the needs of their applications.
- Serve as a technical point of contact when engaging with prospects through phone and video meetings.
- Work with the Engineering and Product team to provide new approaches to improve existing solutions and enhancements in collaboration with sales, Services and Marketing.
- Compose and provide technical input and documentation of common technical solutions and best practices for the sales team to reference.
- Provide technical responses for request for proposals (RFPs).
- Analyze the market to target potentials customers.
- Participate in releases and UAT to provide technical solutions.
- Serve as a pre-sales and post-sales customer advocate.
- Manage and track prospects and customers activities using CRM
- Maintain broad and in depth knowledge of the product, product feature, service requirements as it relates to changes in pricing plans
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in a software engineer or technical sales representative role.
- Demonstrates technical skills in HTML and databases.
- Strong technical knowledge of web-based software systems.
- Exceptional ability to translate customer needs into application solutions.
- Strong ability to build and grow relationships with prospects and customers.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to present technical information in a clear, concise and personable manner to customers.
- Ability to maintain a high-level of productivity in a fast-paced, results-orientated environment.
- Organized, detail oriented, good listener, and good communicator.
- Dependable, team player, eager to succeed, and willing to take initiative.
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱70000