Web Application Developer
Caspio is looking for a Web Application Developer to develop custom internal and external web applications using our cloud platform, Bridge and other web technologies within our Professional Services (PS) team. This position is involved in all areas of development — from spec’ing, designing, testing, implementing, and maintaining of projects.
Our product makes it possible for non-developers to create web-based business applications without coding. It is used for day-to-day data management and workflow automation. Our customers are located in approximately 100 countries.
This role interfaces with customers globally.
- Gather, document, and analyze internal and external customer requirements to understand their application needs and vision.
- Create accurate Statements of Work (SOWs), technical documentations, workflow, and Post PS Support of customer projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers and cross-functional teams on timely delivery and successful implementation and deployment of projects within scope and quality.
- Design, test, and implement solutions based on Caspio products and technologies and effectively integrate into the customer’s infrastructure while leveraging common and security best practices.
- Demo projects, gather feedback, and revise components as requested by customers.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Company-provided equipment
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you and (1) qualified dependent upon regularization
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field.
- At least 2+ years of coding experience with various web programing languages.
- Previous experience developing and troubleshooting user-friendly web applications and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development practices and tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and database design.
- Experience with XML, SOAP/REST, PHP, and AJAX.
- Technical knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and technologies within cloud-computing.
- Ability to translate business problems into software and technical requirements.
- Shift Schedule – MID shift, 2PM – 11PM.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱50000