We are looking for a trustworthy and experienced Warehouse Supervisor who will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of work and maximizing the productivity of the warehouse.
What You Will Do
- Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries and analyze shipment arrival schedules to optimize storage space capacity
- Track and manage inventory levels inside the warehouse to ensure best possible use of warehouse space
- Optimize employee workflow in relation to warehouse storage, acceptance of goods, and delivery schedules.
- Coordinate and assist in the conduct of physical inventory count.
- Keep equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; overseeing preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor and manage expenses related to storage, fuel, and truck maintenance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or any related field
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Logistics / Warehouse operations, 3 years of which in a leadership or supervisory capacity
- Highly proficient in Excel, Google applications, and other Logistics / Warehouse software tools.
- A team player, critical thinker and has problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱45000