Your new role
Outstaffer.com has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join our Manila based permanent and full time Work-From-Home team to work for our client recruiting talent in the US.
You’ll join a team of over 300 recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets.
Your role will involve sourcing and recruiting talent for US based Fortune 1000 clients.
About our Client
Our client is a world leader providing staffing and technology services to enterprise customers across the United States for over 20 years. Employing over 5,000 people with an annual turnover of over USD $300 million and 20 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and India, our client works with hundreds of clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
This is a career making opportunity to work with a world leader in the US recruitment and staffing industry.
● Responsible for staffing new talent for NON-IT requisitions and maintain business relationships with candidates
● Source profiles through a internal and external sources
● Conduct need-based candidate screens
● Identify and submit highly qualified resources for current and future requirements
● Negotiate pay rates and other contractual terms with candidates
● Maintain good relationships with candidates and increase business opportunities for the company
● Regular follow up with the respective reporting managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
● Schedule job interviews and interaction with Account Managers and/or Client Service Managers to ensure closure
● Work closely with Reporting Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process
● Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
● To ensure recruitment SLAs are met as mutually agreed with reporting managers and other key stakeholders
● Meet individual performance targets
To join us as a Specialist Technical Recruiter, your skills and experience must have:
● Bachelor’s degree, BS in Human Resources Management or relevant degree and experience
● Proven experience in high-volume staffing within healthcare, insurance and BPO clients
● 3 – 5 years of high-volume non-IT staffing experience with a strong understanding of end-to-end full life cycle recruiting
● US recruitment experience is a plus
● Expertise sourcing with various job boards including CareerBuilder, Monster, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, Indeed Etc.
● Solid understanding of HR practices and labour legislation (training can be imparted by the client)
● Fluent in Office Productivity tools – MS Office (MS Word, Outlook and Excel)
● Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
● Experience handling sensitive data and navigating complex, confidential information
● Experience working with Microsoft Office suite flexibility and adaptability to changing work schedules as per business needs
● Self-Motivated, Diligent, Persistent in follow-ups.
● Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and requisitions
● Effective English written and verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
● Great attitude, adaptability, high-energy, passion and work ethic
● Must be willing to learn, collaborative and open to feedback
● Flexibility to work weekends, if needed
You’ll get the following benefits:
● Permanent and full time Work-From-Home
● Competitive and attractive salaries with monthly bonuses
● Best in class training & development programmes
● Clear progression plan and career advancement
● Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
● Managed Desktop, Headset, Softphone and Fast Internet
● 10 days annual leave and 10 days sick leave
● Statutory payments (SSS, Phil Health and HDMF, 13th Month)
● Excellent HMO Coverage
● Volunteering opportunities
● 24/7 Support
We make it simple for enterprises to find, hire and employ high-quality staff that Work-From-Home together in the same virtual workplace.
We provide high-quality Work-From-Home staff in customer support, back-office and IT to clients in Australia, the US and Canada for remote virtual working with security and safeguards.
With Work-From-Home (WFH) the new norm, we provide our employees with the tools, hardware, infrastructure and 24/7 support to enable you to Work-From-Home safely and securely.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱50000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!