Your new role
Outstaffer.com has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our Manila based permanent and full time Work-From-Home team and work for our client recruiting Professional Services talent in the US.
You’ll join a team of over 300 recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets.
Your role will involve sourcing and recruiting mid to high level Business Professional requirements for US based Fortune 500 clients.
About our Client
Our client is a world leader providing staffing and technology services to enterprise customers across the United States for over 20 years. Employing over 5,000 people with an annual turnover of over USD $300 million and 20 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and India, our client works with hundreds of clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
This is a career making opportunity to work with a world leader in the US recruitment and staffing industry.
- Sourcing and recruiting of mid to high level Business Professional requirements for US based Fortune 500 clients.
- To fill Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) positions.
- To achieve a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- You’ll get the following benefits:
- Permanent and full time Work-From-Home
- Competitive and attractive salaries with monthly bonuses
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Managed Desktop, Headset, Softphone and Fast Internet
- 10 days annual leave and 10 days sick leave
- Statutory payments (SSS, Phil Health and HDMF, 13th Month)
- Excellent HMO Coverage
- Volunteering opportunities
- 24/7 Support
To join us as a Recruiter in the Professional Services sector, your skills and experience should include:
- A successful track record of recruiting for Product Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers, Financial & Accounting Consultants, Agile Coaches, Scrum Master, Tech Writer, PMO, Business Analyst, Project Coordinator, HR Professionals, etc.
- A clear understanding of differences between Product, Project and Program Managers.
- Good Knowledge of Financial and Accounting terminologies.
- Knowledge of how to source candidates from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Indeed).
- Knowledge about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099 and US Visas, etc.
- Knowledge of US geography (Time Zones), especially West Coast to ensure that the correct talent pool is tapped.
- The capability to work with a team or individually
- The ability to be able to vet candidates on a single call and screen them on the background check requirements of the client.
- Excellent communication skills and e-mail writing skills in order to engage with a Business Professional candidate pool.
- Good negotiation skills and understanding of current market pay rates.
- JobDiva (ATS) experience (Nice to have).
We make it simple for enterprises to find, hire and employ high-quality staff that Work-From-Home together in the same virtual workplace.
We provide high-quality Work-From-Home staff in customer support, back-office and IT to clients in Australia, the US and Canada for remote virtual working with security and safeguards.
With Work-From-Home (WFH) the new norm, we provide our employees with the tools, hardware, infrastructure and 24/7 support to enable you to Work-From-Home safely and securely.