Your new role
Outstaffer.com has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering Recruiter to join our Manila based permanent and full time Work-From-Home team to work for our client recruiting Core Engineering talent in the US.
You’ll join a team of over 300 recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets.
Your role will involve sourcing and recruiting Core Engineering talent for US based Fortune 1000 clients.
About our Client
Our client is a world leader providing staffing and technology services to enterprise customers across the United States for over 20 years. Employing over 5,000 people with an annual turnover of over USD $300 million and 20 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and India, our client works with hundreds of clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
This is a career making opportunity to work with a world leader in the US recruitment and staffing industry.
- Sourcing resumes, calling the candidates, rates negotiation.
- Screening the profiles by understanding the allocated jobs on the basis the skillset and clients requirement.
- Making sure the candidate is within the radius of the client location if not would be open for relocation and can be delivered.
- Ensure that the req which is allocated is being covered with the top notch quality candidate.
- Goal is going to have 2 subs every day, 10 a week & 40 a month.
- The individual should ensure to have at least 1 start every month.
- Connect with maximum number of candidates to ensure the allocated req is covered.
- Utilize all the available job boards to source candidates.
You’ll get the following benefits:
- Permanent and full time Work-From-Home
- Competitive and attractive salaries with monthly bonuses
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Clear progression plan and career advancement
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Managed Desktop, Headset, Softphone and Fast Internet
- 10 days annual leave and 10 days sick leave
- Statutory payments (SSS, Phil Health and HDMF, 13th Month)
- Excellent HMO Coverage
- Volunteering opportunities
- 24/7 Support
To join us as a Engineering Recruiter, your skills and experience must have:
- Prefer Computer education background – B Tech, MCA, BCA , IT MBA… best to have but ok with other degrees as well.
- If a non-technical degree should have min 2 years IT recruiting.
- 2 to 4 years of experience working on Core Engineering requirements (Electrical Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer/ Embedded Designer/ Hardware Engineer/Firmware Engineer) from US based clients.
- Must have hands on experience using job boards i.e Monster, Dice, Indeed, Career builder & Linkedin Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Positive attitude, aggressive, team work, supportive, ready to go out of the box & should have never give up attitude.0
- Must have past proven record of an SPR (Start per recruiter) of at least 1 per month Minimum of 40 submissions in a month core on IT requirements Should be well versed with the scorecard rating system and criteria.
We make it simple for enterprises to find, hire and employ high-quality staff that Work-From-Home together in the same virtual workplace.
We provide high-quality Work-From-Home staff in customer support, back-office and IT to clients in Australia, the US and Canada for remote virtual working with security and safeguards.
With Work-From-Home (WFH) the new norm, we provide our employees with the tools, hardware, infrastructure and 24/7 support to enable you to Work-From-Home safely and securely.