Your new role
Outstaffer.com has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Recruiter to join our Manila based permanent and full time Work-From-Home team.
You’ll join a team of over 300 recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets.
Your role will involve sourcing and recruiting of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences talent for US based Fortune 1000 clients.
About our Client
Our client is a world leader providing staffing and technology services to enterprise customers across the United States for over 20 years. Employing over 5,000 people with an annual turnover of over USD $300 million and 20 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and India, our client works with hundreds of clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
This is a career making opportunity to work with a world leader in the US recruitment and staffing industry.
- Sourcing resumes, Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and rates negotiation
- Utilize all the available job boards to source candidates and parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Screen profile by understanding the allocated jobs on the basis of skillset and clients requirement.
- Connect with the maximum number of candidates to ensure the allocated requirement is covered
- Ensure candidates are open for relocation if the candidate is not within the radius of the client location
- Ensure that the requirement allocated is being covered with the top notch quality candidate.
- Ensure to have at least 1 hire to start every month
- Progressive goal to have 2 submissions every day, 10 a week & 40 a month.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates – supported by templates and team leaders.
- Develop diverse talent pipelines ( Pharmaceutical engineering, Validation, Process eng., Manufacturing associate kinds of roles)
You’ll get the following benefits:
- Permanent and full time Work-From-Home
- Competitive and attractive salaries with monthly bonuses
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Clear progression plan and career advancement
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Managed Desktop, Headset, Softphone and Fast Internet
- 10 days annual leave and 10 days sick leave
- Statutory payments (SSS, Phil Health and HDMF, 13th Month)
- Excellent HMO Coverage
- Volunteering opportunities
- 24/7 Support
To join us as a Clinical Recruiter, your skills and experience must have:
- US Recruitment experience
- 3+ years’ experience full life-cycle recruiting for Pharmaceutical, Medical, medical/Pharma R&D roles
- 3 years of experience working on Pharmaceutical clients and in particular scientific clinical requirements
- Prior experience working on these requirements: Scientists, Research associates, Laboratory technical, CMC regulatory manager, Regulatory specialist, Clinical scientist, Validation specialist, Process engineer, QA specialist, Manufacturing specialist (GMP, SOPs)
- Hands on experience using job boards i.e Monster, Dice, Indeed, Career builder & Linkedin (ZIP recruiter preferred)
- You should also have:
- Positive attitude and with a “never give-up” attitude.
- A team player, supportive, aggressive and ready to go out of the box
- Must have past proven record of an SPR (Start per recruiter) of at least 1 per month
- Minimum of 40 submissions in a month core on Pharma requirements
- Should be well versed with the scorecard rating system and criteria.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment life cycle at the same time.
- Bachelor’s Degree (tertiary qualification) in the field of Science or its equivalent in education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
- Comfortable working under pressure
We make it simple for enterprises to find, hire and employ high-quality staff that Work-From-Home together in the same virtual workplace.
We provide high-quality Work-From-Home staff in customer support, back-office and IT to clients in Australia, the US and Canada for remote virtual working with security and safeguards.
With Work-From-Home (WFH) the new norm, we provide our employees with the tools, hardware, infrastructure and 24/7 support to enable you to Work-From-Home safely and securely