We are seeking an experienced UI/UX developer to join our small and dynamic team. Here, our mission is to deliver the best possible reading experience to our users while they enjoy our great library of novels. We want user experience to be the king and you will help us achieve that goal. Your main responsibilities will be researching users’ interacions and habits in order to design, build and maintain high quality user interfaces for our readers.
The position is 100% remote and has a flexible schedule. Our team is distributed all across the globe and we are strictly results oriented. That means we don’t care how you distribute your time between your work life and your personal life, we only need the work to be done at the end of the day (or week).
– Have a background in software development, and front-end development in particular (ReacJS, typescript).
– Good knowledge of software design patterns.
– Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
– Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
– Front-end Development: 5 years (Required)
– Front-end frameworks ReactJS: 3 years (Required)
– Experience with Material-UI.
The Ideal candidate will be from an engineering software background have experience working in the same position in the past, with a solid technical understanding of front-end development and proven experience working towards improving user experience in high-impact websites.
A portfolio of previous works is not required but will be strongly favored.
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱80000
Address: Hong Kong
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!