Your mission is to produce world-class software designs and provide the best experience for all users of our products. You will collaborate hand in hand with our engineering team in the implementation of complex UI designs.
- You will gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- You will identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- You will create sketches, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, and mockups with different levels of fidelity for web, mobile, web applications based on user needs.
- You will communicate your design ideas and prototypes to the Design Director, Product Owner, the engineering team and other stakeholders.
- You will create user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets, components, UI mockups that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like using Adobe XD, Invision, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You will own and project manage the design projects assigned to you.
- You will perform support tasks for the marketing team in producing marketing collaterals and Keynote presentations.
- Together with the Design Director, you will stay up-to-date with web, app, and software design trends and communicate these updates to the team.
- You will participate in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools.
- You will work with the core team in defining and improving our processes, design systems, style guides, and best practices.
- You will work with the core team on events planning and execution.
- You will assist the core team and project stakeholders on special tasks, as needed.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- A big plus to have previous work and familiarity on Mobile Application Design on either Android or iOS.
- Experienced UI/UX designer who is passionate about innovation to help us build engaging and intelligent applications.
- Confident visual communicator with a mastery of concepts pertaining to Layout, Color, Typography, Icons, Images, and Design Theory.
- Able to understand product specifications and user psychology to translate into a design that users will rave about.
- Ability to adapt to project changes and multitasking.
- Committed to stay and grow a career within the company.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱40000
Address: 30th Floor, One Corporate Center, Meralco Ave. cor Julia Vargas ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City