- Oversees the timely, accurate, and proper execution of the company’s cash transactions
- Periodic posting and reporting of cash position.
- Liaises with the banks for all related transactions and activities
- Monitors the company’s bank transactions.
- Prepares periodic cash flow projections.
- Oversees the review of supporting documents to ensure the proper assessment of the validity and appropriateness of transactions.
- Reviews and approves Treasury forms prior to submission or distribution to confirm completeness and accuracy of data.
- Consolidates and reviews Treasury reports for approval of an immediate supervisor to provide relevant information and aid in business decisions.
- Creates, implements, and reviews Treasury procedures and controls for continuous improvement, risk reduction or mitigation, and compliance with operational and regulatory requirements.
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Creates control measures over cash and other accountable forms to prevent financial losses due to theft, unauthorized use, misappropriation, or fraud.
- Oversees petty cash and cash advance transactions to control transactions through cash for necessary business transactions only and prevent unauthorized and abusive utilization.
- Accountancy Graduate
- With at least 10 years demonstrated experience in Treasury and at least 5 years of Managerial experience
- CPA License and E-Commerce experience is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of cash management principles and banking systems, experience with SAP BYD, and understanding of accounting principles, standards, and practices
- Leadership skills for keeping employees on task and motivated.
- Critical-thinking skills to establish action plans and routinely assess effectiveness.
- Problem-solving skills to anticipate problems and handle them appropriately when they do.
- Communication skills to clearly and thoughtfully express
*Candidate must be willing to work ON-SITE!
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱80000
Address: 2nd Floor Bookman Building Brgy. Lourdes, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City