Transportation Settlement Manager
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage 360 degrees of documents, budget, and expenses, fleet card of affiliated car company (supplier).
- Follow-up and summarize all expenses – operations cost, fines of suppliers, outsource (individual).
- Follow up the report summarizing the transport costs and fines of affiliated car company (supplier) and outsources (individual).
- Forecast and create a budget plan of monthly transportation cost for preparing a budget for advance disbursement.
- Standardized and price structure for an affiliated car company (supplier) to meet business plans by referring to comparative data from the entire market in the country.
- Track and verify delivery reports summarizing all transportation expenses to be in line with the organization’s disbursement approval process.
- Support, advise and give training to subordinates. Ensure the understanding, efficiency, effectiveness of work detail and process to be able to support the organization to achieve the best goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Logistics, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the Logistics or Express industry
- Working experience in cost management
- Solid leadership and supervision skills
- Strong and effective communication and negotiation skill
- High responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, be able to work in night shift and upcountry – as required.
- Strong analytical skills, decision-making skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of transportation and logistics.
- Strong computer skills (Especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command in English Communication Level – Chinese is a plus
- Career Level: Assistant Manager/Manager
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Years of Experience: 5 years
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Specializations: Services, Logistics/Supply Chain
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱55000
Address: Mckinley West, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City