Transportation Procurement Manager
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage 360 Degrees on the selection and control of suppliers (affiliated car companies), to be able to respond to business plans and customer demands and requirements in time.
- Standardized the process and operation by establishing rules, regulations, and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) of affiliated company (supplier).
- Follow up, assess, and evaluate the performance of suppliers. Analyze problems from the performance to find ways to fix the operation with the most efficient and effective method.
- Coordinate and build relationships with the affiliated company (supplier) – including regular visits and oversee the site of the operation.
- Organize and keep track of a warning letter for suppliers when agreements or regulations disobey. Manage and control contracts and services for suppliers.
- Support, advise and give training to subordinates. Ensure the understanding, efficiency, effectiveness of work detail and process to be able to support the organization to achieve the best goals.
- Perform other work delivered by the company or superior.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Logistics or related fields
- Minimum 5-10 years total work experience, preferably have experience in the Logistics or Express industry
- Managerial experience required
- Solid leadership and supervision skills
- Strong and effective communication and negotiation skill
- High responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, be able to work in night shift and upcountry – as required
- Strong analytical skills, decision-making skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of transportation and logistics
- Strong computer skills (Especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command in English Communication Level – Chinese is a plus
Salary: ₱70000 - ₱75000
Address: 11th Floor, Robinson Cyber Sigma Building, Lawton Ave, McKinley West, Taguig City, Philippines 1634