Transportation Planning Manager
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct and supervises the route planning, traffic flow by region, transportation between branches, and key customer’s transportation. To be able to meet the demands and requirements of customers on time.
- Organize and clarify the route details with the Supplier Management department.
- Create budget plan and estimation to be in line with the business growth strategies, such as new branch set-up, new distribution centers set-up, adding new routes, etc.
- Analyze the budget of daily transportation costs, customer requirements and problems from operations to find ways to improve the transportation plan to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Support, advice, and give training to subordinates. Ensure the understanding, efficiency, effectiveness of work detail and process to be able to support the organization to achieve the best goals.
- Perform other work delivered by the company or superior.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Logistics or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics or Express industry
- Working experience in team management
- Solid leadership and supervision skills
- Strong and effective communication and negotiation skill
- High responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, be able to work in night shift and upcountry – as required.
- Strong analytical skills, Decision making skills and problem-solving skill.
- Good knowledge and understanding in transportation and logistics.
- Strong computer skills (Especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command in English Communication Level – Chinese is a plus
- Career Level: Assistant Manager/Manager
- Years of Experience: 5 years
- Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱55000
Address: Mckinley West, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City