- Head, coach and mentor the training team.
- Strategize and plan for effective resource utilization, process target alignment.
- Responsible for driving and tracking training process parameter’s critical to quality and process.
- Adopting best practices, ensuring meeting of SLA’s. Manage client expectations.
- Contribute to the development of the short and long term goals of the process; ensuring Process improvement & Process compliance
- Drive process improvement and other quality tools for process performance measurement and standardization.
- Strategizing and persistent planning need to achieve Client requirements
- Conducting Internal Reviews with Training team.
Ensuring sessions with training Assistant Managers/ Operations and Quality Managers
- Graduate- Any discipline, MBA’s preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience
- 4-5 years relevant experience in BPO Training
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent people management, man management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing abilities.
- Good process management skills.
- Able to think strategically, and develop business plans.
- Able to work in terms of business opportunities, growth, revenue.
Salary: ₱70000 - ₱75000
Address: 6F eBloc 3 IT Park Apas Cebu City