Training And Organizational Development Specialist
- Delivers group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas in a specified field.
- Develops training curricula and/or recommends or utilizes vendor programs that meet instructional goals and objectives.
- Formulates training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Selects or develops training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for individuals, communities, and/or university departments.
- May review instructor performance and recommend improvements to program content and/or instructor presentation methods; may recruit, select, and train instructors.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- At least 3-5 years experience related to the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate.
- Willing to be assigned in McKinley, Taguig City.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: McKinley, Taguig City