Test Automation Engineer
The QA Tester is responsible for ensuring that products such as websites, themes, and plugins conform to standards by executing test plans.
Test plans for websites cover requirements that developers and project leaders must complete when projects launch. The process involves creation of proper documentation, cross-browser checks, and making sure that the final product adheres to client requirements.
The QA Tester also reviews in-house themes and plugins to help minimize bugs after deployment. He/she coordinates with the product development to fix issues.
- Conduct automated testing procedures on websites/app.
- Test internal tools such as WordPress plugins and themes.
- Perform diagnostics and provide developers the steps to replicate bugs.
- Provide documentation and project history by submitting site issues to Salesforce and Gitlab.
- Perform minor adjustments and maintenance such as inputting DNS records and upgrading WordPress plugins.
- Timely complete assigned projects and meet required monthly output.
- Coordinate with and provide updates to team leader and project managers about deliverables.
- Must Pass FEWD training (HTML,CSS, & JS) with certification.
- Must Pass WordPress training.
- Must attend Bootstrap Orientation.
- Must be Basic SEO Certified after 6 months.
- Must be Basic IDX Certified after 6 months.
- Must be WCAG and ADA trained after 6 months.
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be coachable and willing to adapt to changes
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to clearly express ideas and solutions to team mates and stakeholders
- 2 years of experience as Automation QA Analyst or Tester.
- Ability to diagnose issues of websites running on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Ability to effectively write and understand technical documentation
- Ability to code unit tests and experience with continuous integration
- Ability to translate business, functional, and technical requirements into clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task independently with minimal managerial oversight, deliver quality deliverables against strict deadlines
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱40000