- Follow up on marketing leads by calling or messaging interested parties and engaging them.
- To provide more information about courses and services conducted by the Company to enquirers.
- To convince and convert callers to sign up for courses with the Company.
- To report daily to the designated supervisor about sales progress and any observed trends, marketing insights, or customer needs.
- To research, and find for Fire Safety Manager lead.
- handle Singapore walk-in customers via Zoom call, Whatsapp or any other form of communication method.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and strategies to expand the customer base.
- Direct marketing via Email.
- All other adhoc duties by the Company.
- Able to use basic Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, meticulous, and willing to learn are essential.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a business work environment preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000