TeleSales Account Management Supervisor
Sales Supervisor (Account Management) is responsible for providing leadership to the Sales Consultants. This position will provide leadership of staff towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
This position will also execute plans and strategies to expand in new business sales drive prospecting opportunities and achieve team goals to:
- Identify and target revenue/growth opportunities within an assigned territory/set of accounts; develop and implement a detailed strategic sales plan to demonstrate how to maximize those revenue opportunities.
- Meet telesales team objectives including call rates, conversion rates, campaign deadlines, lead qualification, customer data management and revenue targets.
- Efficiently manage a portfolio of customers to optimize client satisfaction, engagement, and retention
Location: Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City
Shift: Flexible Mid-Night Shift
Salary: Competitive Package
Growth: Work with one of Forbes’ Global 2000: Top Multinational Performers
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in sales account management experience, exploring revenue growth opportunities
- Managing books of business of assigned territory
- Experience with Outbound Sales activities and is handling existing customers.
- Main metric focused on growing Book of Business.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱45000
Address: Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City