As a Technical Writer, you will get an opportunity to work on documentation and think of ways to make these useful to the end user. Your primary deliverables under this requirement are to document processes in a client-specified tool, understand pain points, and recommend ways to automate or remove redundancy.
What you can expect
• Become part of one of the bigger initiatives under the Digital Experience story
• Work with a cross-locational team to learn and grow together
• Think of process excellence and hone your skills through various learning modules
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• A lot of challenges and a lot of satisfaction
• Great English language and grammar
• Technical writing experience of 4-7 years
• A degree in communication
• Experience in process documentation
• Experience in the Financial domain
• Experience in areas such as six sigma
• Experience of interacting with international stakeholders and extracting information for processes
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!