We are looking for a Technical Writer with strong technical IT / cyber security and written and verbal English communications skills to join the team. The role is 100% home based / remote with totally flexible working hours, and will suit someone looking for flexibility.
Our client has two main areas of business:
– Offers online and face to face cyber security leadership training courses.
– An interactive community of cyber security professionals, with three different levels of membership, Free, Essentials and Premium. Members get access to cyber security related content, including playbooks, sample deliverables, templates, practice aides, guides and checklists.
Your role will be to work with subject matter experts to develop high quality content for the Hub community and supporting materials for the training courses.
We need someone who can write for a diverse audience over a range of reading levels, has demonstrated experience translating complex concepts into engaging and accessible content, has excellent copy-editing and proof-reading skills, is flexible, willing to develop skills, and can learn and adapt quickly, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, can manage time effectively in a goal-focused environment, and can work independently.
• Create and maintain different levels of cyber security related documentation for different audiences, ranging from Board and executive level presentation templates to detailed technical guides and checklists.
• Interview key specialists (via videoconference) to obtain information and use it to develop specialist content.
• Research into technical cyber security topics to produce technical content and deliverables.
• Produce high quality deliverables.
• Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong English writing and editing skills to create plain language, user-centred documentation, in accordance with style guides.
• Demonstrated high level documentation skills including exceptional attention to detail, editing and proof-reading.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities in an agile working environment.
• Quick learner, and willingness to learn new skills.
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and Office 365 (Sharepoint, Teams and Planner.)
• Tertiary university degree or equivalent experience in IT or cyber security.
• Experience in technical writing or producing deliverables, for example in IT or cyber security consulting or project roles.
• Demonstrated ability to liaise with subject matter experts, the outcome being the translation of highly technical information into user friendly text and diagrams.
• Proven ability to formulate structured work plans, procedures and checklists.
• Proven ability to understand and translate technical information for stakeholders of varying technical backgrounds.
• Strong research & interviewing skills.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated awareness of confidentiality, copyright and intellectual property restrictions and requirements is essential.
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱45000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!