Technical Training Manager (Must be Licensed Engineer)
The Technical Training Manager will be primarily responsible for evaluating the needs of the company and plan training programs accordingly. He or She shall evaluate compliance, quality and improvement trends to determine the training needs within a specific function or unit. He or she will also be responsible for assessing training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employee’s work behavior.
- Participates in the successful implementation of the development and training plan
- Develops studies and action plans for each courses and participates in the customization of Individual Training/Action Plan both for Technical and Safety programs.
- Assists in administering and enforcing the Safety Act and Regulations of the organization
- Assess technical training needs of the Network Group on a regular basis
- Identifies training needs by evaluating the current program’s strengths and weaknesses
- Conducts performance evaluation on proposed projects coming out from the technical training
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the individual and team training programs
- Drafts annual training programs and prepares teaching plans
- Periodically evaluates ongoing technical and safety programs to ensure that changes are appropriately reflecting
- Plan, develop and provide training and staff development programs as needed using methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, e-learning, meetings, conferences and workshops
- Graduate of any Engineering course with Licensed Engineer
- With at least 3 years technical work experience in a Telco environment.
- With relevant work experience in job training programs or related activities; with experience in leadership role on development and execution, preferably of technology-based trainings
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting, both for technical and safety programs
- Must be BOSH certified or with other Safety related certification
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- Should be organized, punctual, responsible, detail-oriented and with a sense of urgency
- Has a strong desire to deliver results and impact and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- With valid driver’s license
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱65000
Address: Quezon City