Technical Services Engineer
Must be open to work from Pasay City or Clark
- Reporting to Senior Manager – Systems Strategy and Support, the Technical Services Engineer II & III are responsible for providing technical support to APAC systems customers with the resolution of support incidents and service request tickets.
- Acting as an overflow for the APAC Casino System Deliveries team, this role may be required to assist project teams with the delivery of system installations and/or upgrades remotely.
- The role will also act as a technical escalation point internally for the APAC Casino Systems delivery teams and APAC support teams as required.
- This role and its team will be required to work closely with Product Management, research and development (R&D) teams in order to troubleshoot complex support issues, source code review and customer deliverables such as custom reporting.
This role is responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing and resolving customer support tickets and requests for Advantage and Advantage Club systems
- Custom Reports, customized solutions for Advantage and Advantage Club
- Root cause analysis and code reviews where required
- Assist R&D teams with proposed code changes to resolve identified defects where appropriate
- Assist the APAC Casino Systems Delivery teams with the implementation of new installs or upgrades as an escalation point and support as required
- Review emerging products and features and provide the delivery and support teams with relevant training and knowledge sharing. Provide feedback to R&D teams on improvements to product design and/or issues where appropriate.
- Training on any new product as required
In depth knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Java – the ability to read and understand as well as develop and compile
- APIs: RESTful APIs, Web Socket Subscriptions with JSON payloads – preferably experience with implementing OAUTH2. Soap XML based APIs in a .NET environment – ability to read, understand and troubleshoot
- SQL Server: SQL Server 2008 and above – in-depth exposure to T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL functions, system administration, query optimization / tuning and troubleshooting performance issues. SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 and above, report design and stored procedures, queries, dynamic layout
- Storage: Including SAN, vSAN and backup solutions such as VEEAM, Unitrends and NAS backups
- Virtualisation: Hypervisors including Microsoft’s Hyper-V and VMWare’s ESXi, replication, V-Motion, Fault Tolerance, High Availability. Experience provisioning, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server 2012 and above
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Active Directory: Experience with administering a domain environment including creation of Group Policy Objects, LDAP authentication, adding and removing objects from a domain
- Message Bus: RabbitMQ and Redis including HAProxy, writing producer and consumer queues and data persistence.
- Docker: Experience deploying and supporting docker containers in a Linux environment
- HTML5 and CSS3 and web-app experience
- PowerShell v5 and above
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱65000