Technical Marketing Writer
Caspio is seeking an experienced Technical Marketing Writer to create engaging written content that effectively communicates our value proposition, product features and benefits to a technical audience. Reporting to the Content Marketing Director, you will drive the production of Caspio Tech Tips blog articles and other product-centric content, such as datasheets, whitepapers and solution briefs. You’re a driven individual who can manage multiple priorities from start to finish.
- Take charge of producing written technical content for Caspio, including blogs, product datasheets, solution briefs, whitepapers, presentations, video scripts, etc.
- Become an expert on Caspio’s low-code application development platform and use cases.
- Build an in-depth understanding of our audiences to communicate with them effectively.
- Coordinate with local and remote subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather data, capture technical details and review content.
- Work independently and alongside SMEs on competitive analysis of key competitors.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to bridge product and marketing narratives.
- Ensure writing is technically accurate, error-free and adheres to company style guides.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-provided equipment
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you and (1) qualified dependent upon regularization
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other technology-related field preferred. Alternatively, a Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Journalism with demonstrated deep knowledge and experience in technology markets.
- 5+ years of experience in technical content writing, ideally for enterprise software or cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of information architecture, databases and web application development.
- Exceptional writing skills with a strong, clear and concise style; an expert at communicating complex technical ideas in a simple, straightforward manner.
- Strong writing process and time management skills; will own and drive complex documentation projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage competing priorities concurrently while maintaining high standards of quality and attention to detail.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱60000