As we rapidly expand, we are looking for highly engaged Technical Support Engineers to help us grow. Our company culture is fun, lively, and agile – using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers. We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.
Duties and responsibilities
Our Technical Support Engineers provide information, advice, and technical support to a variety of clients, both professional and amateur, about problems with the software applications. They are highly trained within their specialist areas and must be able to communicate technical information, clearly and concisely, to a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Proactively manage high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Create technical documentation to serve as a knowledge base for handling support issues
- Ensure inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and support service levels are achieved
- Collaborate closely with development and service teams as well as key account management.
- Shape the future of the product by reporting bugs and feature requests
- One or more years experience in technical support or in a customer-facing role
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Familiarity in C# or Java
- Experience with enterprise software applications
- Knowledge of relational databases like MSSQL, DB2, Oracle and MySQL
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts
- SAP S4/Hana experience is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills to convey complex technical issues to appropriate audiences correctly for action or education
- Customer-centric attitude with the ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” as part of our team
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship