Principal Functions and Responsibilities
- The Team Leader is responsible for keeping the SLAs of the campaign are in line with the client contract and thus should be met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Manages the performance of the assigned line of business (LOB) through the supervision of a group of assigned team leaders that are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of technical support representative handling customer issues such as technical support, inquiries, follow-ups, and other related concerns.
- Provides leadership and administrative support to a group of assigned group of team leaders.
- Review and analyze performance metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure that they are in line with the contract signed between the organization and the client. If the performance or goals are not met, the Senior Team Leader drives the corporate/team and other synergy partners such as QAD, TOD, OPS, and other pertinent departments to understand the issues and create action items to address the issues or opportunities. More so the Senior Team Leader creates, implements, and check the effectiveness of the incentive programs either organization or client sponsored.
- Identifies issues, opportunities or areas of improvement for QA, AHT, CSAT, attrition and productivity. After which action items are developed and implemented together with other synergy partners.
- Checks and make sure that the daily business operations are smoothly running and meet the requirements set by the client as stated on the contract. If there are any issues that arises or disrupts normal business operation the Senior Team Leader should take care or address such issues.
- Conducts weekly and quarterly team meetings (WBR or QBR) with other Senior Team Leaders, Team Leaders, Training, Quality, Work Force teams of the organization to review weekly performance such as QA, AHT, CSAT, active minutes, attendance, attrition, adherence, ASA, availability, OT, head count and presents these data.
- College graduate or higher with BS degree. Has at least 8 years of experience in the BPO industry with at least 4 years experience in management role. Preferably with Technical Support Background.
- Comprehensive understanding of call center metrics in the company.
- Must be familiar with the following tools: MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Excel. (knowledge in pivot will be an advantage)
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in Dumaguete
What we Offer?
- Above – Industry compensation
- Competitive Salaries
- 15% Night Differential
- 24 Leave Credits
- HMO Coverage Upon Regularization
- Exciting Career and Opportunity
- Fun working Environment
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: Visaya KPO, 4th Flr. EROS Bldg. Dr. Locsin Dr. cor Real St. Dumaguete City