Team Leader / Shift Supervisor
- Implements store operations standards and monitors assigned shift to achieve sales, SQC and shrinkage targets.
- Implements and monitors display arrangements, pricing system and sales information based on set standards.
- Assists the Store Officer in ordering of stocks and maintenance of inventory accuracy and the control of inventory loss, shrinkage and pilferage.
- Implements local store marketing and promotion guidelines, HR company policies, fund management standards and other related updates in a timely manner.
- Ensures team compliance to operating store facilities and equipment properly and to established health, safety and security standards and to reportorial requirements.
- Ensures customer concerns are given immediate attention and critical issues are immediately reported to the Store Officer.
- Maintains an effective communication with team members and motivate them to follow performance standards and achieve set targets of the store.
- College Level/With Vocational Courses
- With knowledge in POS Terminal
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000