Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct the Team Leaders and FTE’s daily activities, including creative resource planning and implementing call center strategies and operations.
- Provide operational guidance. Train, coach, monitor, recognize, support, and promote discipline in any given situation.
- Provide meaningful career and professional development for assigned experts in partnership with leadership development staff.
- Provide a career path for the Advisors who would like to level-up through an effective and comprehensive training plan.
- Carry out needs, assessments, and performance reviews to officers.
- Set and meet performance targets for efficiency and quality.
- Ensure that the Service Delivery processes and team are meeting Enshored and client-specific KPI targets.
- Practice and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures of the company.
- Coordinate and cooperate and collaborate with fellow coaches serving a shared customer base to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Coordinate with Recruitment, IT and liaising with the HR team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Willing to be on a Temporary Work from Home Set up
- Bachelor’s/College degree
- 2-5 years of experience working as a Team Captain in a BPO industry.
- With high-level initiatives, accountability, and self-motivation.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- She/he can build a productive and highly engaged work environment.
- Maintain calmness and composed under tight pressure and provocations.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for seeing things through to completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Open to feedback and criticism
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱35000