Tax Manager (CPA Lawyer)
- The CQA Tax Manager is mainly responsible for SKY’s overall Tax compliance, requirements and administration.
- You develops, implements and manages efficiently the company’s tax assurance program and its related activities.
- You ensures that company timely complies with Tax requirements and internal policies/by-laws, in coordination with Shared Services and Tax/Legal Counsels.
- Ensures that necessary requirements are correctly, timely submitted and complied with to different Tax offices of the Govt, as applicable.
- You works closely with Tax/Legal Counsels, Shared Services and Sky Team members in ensuring tax leakages are minimized and proactively addressing potential tax issues with the daily functions of the company.
- You ensures that Tax balances, computations and returns are accurate, balanced and reconciled with Financial Reports (valid differences between Financial and Tax Accounting computations, as applicable). Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections, etc.
- You effectively ensures agreed SLAs are complied, maintains and improves control procedures over all aspects of the Tax process.
- Implements opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- You manages and facilitates for Tax audits and assessments, preparing responses, creating schedules, etc. and provides support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Ensures monitoring reports are in place and reports to the Comptroller, CFO and/or COO/President.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and propose strategies to capitalize on changes, as applicable.
- You keeps abreast of new developments in tax legislation and ensures his team is updated with the latest Tax and Accounting updates.
- Conducts dissemination and analysis of new and revised laws as it applies to the company.
- Quality Assurance for Tax Activities includes, but is not limited to:
-Tax Research and Consultation
-Policies, SLA and Process Improvement
-Tax Assessments and Internal Review/ Checklist
- Minimum of 8-10 years (with 4-5 years in Tax/Audit firm) strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements, including but not limited to Tax Analysis and Compliance, policy/guidelines creation, conducts risk reports & implementation of internal tax controls
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Must be a CPA and Lawyer bar passer
- Strong knowledge in Tax Accounting, Tax Compliance and relevant laws
- Strong Analytical, Research, Problem solving and Decision Making Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the business, internal and external partners.
- Tact and good judgment in handling confidential information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong PC/Microsoft, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
- Along with tech skills, demonstrates critical thinking, proactive and pays close attention to details.
- Persistent, team player, can handle pressure and shows willingness to address audit potential and suggests effective solutions to minimize risk.
Salary: ₱70000 - ₱120000
Address: Quezon City