- Maintaining book of accounts including preparation of journal entries.
- Prepares the tax returns and BIR Reports.
- Prepare and validate the Financial Statements of the company.
- Analyzes and reviews the invoices and other payable of the company prior to payment processing.
- Prepares the employees’ withholding taxes, SSS, PHIC and HMDF Contributions.
- Coordinates with external auditors in completing audits
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior
Ensuring the company books are in compliance with Philippine Financial Reporting, Standard Implementing, maintaining and improvement of internal financial controls and procedures.
- Supervises the company’s accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Prepares the reports and other necessary requirements required by the regulatory agencies such as Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Assists the Finance Supervisor in closing audits conducted by BIR.
- Compiles and analyzes the financial information in order to generate reports required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Can work under pressure
- Can speak Mandarin Chinese (optional)
- Knowledgeable with Tax computation, Government mandated benefits, BIR policies.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱35000
Address: Makati City