Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Identify, attract, screen and secure top talent candidates in different sourcing channels.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to develop strong relationships quickly and assessing behavioral interviews.
- Strong business acumen, ability to grasp new concepts quickly and effectively.
- Proven working effectively in a fast paced, high pressure and multi-national culture environment.
- Can work both independently and in a team.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant end-to-end recruiting experience for a professional corporate recruiting, logistics, retail, recruitment firms or equivalent.
- Preferably more than 3 years experience related to job.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate in Psychology, Human Resources or equivalent.
- Willing to work from Mondays to Fridays at McKinley, Taguig City.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: McKinley, Taguig City