Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Reviewing internal HRIS, AES, Survey and Tableau data to generate understanding of key patterns, feedback, areas for improvement in relation to our recruitment and retention strategies.
- Reviewing external industry data and research, generational motivators and global recruitment trends to improve and create efficiencies within our own processes and promote understanding throughout our leaders.
- Involvement in the annual talent review process as well as supporting people leaders and the HR team in recognizing & nurturing current talent.
- Assist in maintaining best practice recruitment and selection tools including all recruitment related templates
- Management of our various digital career pages and websites and talent databases.
- Responsible for developing a successful talent acquisition strategy with key focus on improving our current and future sourcing and retention processes
- Leading the development and implementation of an effective employer brand and working with stakeholders across the business to embed this throughout various means
- Supporting the continued expansion of our Hotel Group and Timeshare operations across South East Asia including assistance with hotel pre-openings and mass recruitment facilitation.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment specifically focusing on high-level positions (M band and above) across the business as well as support where required of other roles.
- Management of the administration required to handle all enquiries, reporting, efficiency improvement in the use of our ATS, Taleo and other online job portal systems eg. Seek, LinkedIn.
- Consult and provide advice to people leaders and recruiters as required on the effective recruitment methods for open vacancies including the clear development and partnership of forming job briefs
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for open vacancies, in particular hard to fill roles
- Be a point of contact for recruitment agencies when building new contacts and for assistance with specific roles.
- Identify, investigate and monitor current sourcing platforms and systems whilst thinking innovatively about new sourcing means
- Assist the HR team in liaising with internet and print advertising media for job advertisements, ensuring all advertisements reflect Company image and values.
- Coordinate skill testing and psychometric assessment process to support the recruitment process
- Ensure there are checks and processes in place to evaluate employed candidates are meeting legal, immigration and compliance requirements to hold their positions within the organisation.
- Ensure consistent and high level candidate care at all stages of recruitment by leading projects focused on evaluating , reviewing and improving the care provided throughout the process
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to hiring managers and Sales Area Recruiters in interviewing and selection techniques and skills.
- Run effective weekly recruitment meetings with the HR team
- Regular review and update of supplier contracts and ensure return on investment is achieved eg. Seek, LinkedIn, Taleo
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree of Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 2-3 yrs experience as an end to end recruiter in a BPO set up.
- Detail- oriented
- Good working attitude and pleasing personality
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Clark, Pampanga