Support Specialist (Rider Management)
QuadX’s Rider Management team works to inspire our Rider Partners to perform at the highest level of productivity. We are seeking an individual to join our Operations and Rider Management team to ensure timely deployment and consistent service levels and performance of Rider Partners across all hubs nationwide. He or she will be responsible for standardizing and maintaining the quality of QuadX rider partners.
The successful candidate will be an energetic personality, who can easily engage with our Rider Partners. He or she will be the point person in the hub for all Rider Partner acquisition & deployment, concerns, cascades, monitoring and performance improvement plans.
What You’ll Do
Rider Reports and Monitoring
- Daily attendance monitoring
- Daily productivity monitoring
- Weekly handheld inventory (including retrieval of handhelds)
- Weekly updating of rider insurance
- Gcash modifications / mpin resets
Rider Acquisition, Training and Deployment
- Ensure rider pool is always updated
- Interview possible candidates
- Collect rider requirements
- Train new Rider Partners (both ops process + KaberX)
- Deploy new Rider Partners – give accountability forms (if with handheld), Gcash, courier bags, handhelds if needed, FE and KaberX usernames, welcome letter, sticker & bag (request from Jaboy).
- Update the #rpactivation channel
- Update Weekly Leaderboard + Awarding in hub
- Continuously coach low productivity riders
- Ensure good attendance among riders
- Conduct rider cascades
- Communicate constantly with riders and gather feedback from them.
- Help riders with seller/buyer issues
- Entertain earnings disputes and escalate to HQ if needed
- Temporary and permanent deactivation of riders (based always on Rider Dos and Donts).
- Update #rpdeactivation channel
- Retrieve all assets issued to deactivated rider
- Conduct investigation on rider concerns
- Resolve incidents with CS and RP
- Implement proper sanctions
- Handle issues of rider loss/theft
Rider Government Compliance
- Check DTI & BIR requirements of riders (monitor new rider requirements)
- Check and collect rider ORs monthly
- Release BIR 2307 monthly
- Hub supplies inventory
- Desktop headcount
- Cashier reliever
- BA/BS in communications, business, public relations, or a related field.
- Experience in people management
- An enthusiastic personality, can easily get along with others
- A detail-oriented personality, can accurately monitor behavior and performance
- A confident, creative professional with the ability to influence and build credibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented personality, with the ability to develop and manage measurement metrics.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel is essential
- A passion for riders as well as QuadX!
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Wingi Warehouse, Arnaldo Highway, Pasong Camachile 2, General Trias, Cavite