Functional Consultant who will be responsible for the solution design, build/configuration, testing, deployment, support, integrity and ongoing management of the SAP-IBP solution within the functional domain. Understand business requirements, challenges and opportunities and lead the design, enablement and continuous business support of the SAP IBP solution to meet established business objectives.
– Leads the project team in Solutions Design and Implementation of projects that impacts Supply Planning, Inventory Management and other enterprise systems for SCM.
– Help to define, refine and improve our internal Business System and apply it to supply chain operations
– Contribute to accurate & consistent enhancements and improvements to the inventory reporting and management structure
– Create and/or Review Solution Design/Functional design documents, Test Scripts and User Manuals
– Proven experience in Supply Chain Mgmt particularly in the areas of demand & supply planning and inventory management
– Has considerable experience in retail e-commerce industry
– Working knowledge of Inventory Management software like ERP, POS, Warehouse Mgmt
– At least 3 years experience participating in Supply Chain related projects to achieve business-impacting results through analytics and reengineering existing processes
– Expert knowledge in SAP-IBP/ SAP APO and similar integrated planning platforms, or
– Expert knowledge in SAP MM/SD particularly in Retail setting
– Experience in SQL, Google Data Studio, Tableau or similar reporting platforms
– High proficiency in MS Excel is a plusAble to accurately track inventory and create analytical reports
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!