The Enterprise/Solutions Architect will provide hands-on experience, governance and guidance on the development and solution delivery to meet business requirements. He/She will be involved in the definition of the solution roadmap and execution of this within agreed timelines.
- Acts as an IT Design Authority for the introduction of new functionality and services within the current IT system stack.
- Defines and refines the purpose, scope and principles for the Business Support Systems Transformation and enterprise integration required.
- Performs initial impact analysis and assessment for new business requirements identifying delivery approach, costing and key items that needs to be raised to requestors and/or management attention.
- Provides High Level Design and Architecture solutions, detailed design review and deployment views.
- Provides advice, guidance and shares best practices on the delivery of solutions.
- Liaise with application and infrastructure providers to understand the platform roadmaps, upgrade cycles and impact of key EOSL as well as new launch dates to plan for platform evolution, upgrade and/or replacement/retirement.
- Provides input on budgeting for platforms.
- Coordinates with partners and internal support teams on the delivery of solutions and evaluation of new technologies.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related discipline.
- With at least 8 years of experience in a design and/or application architect leadership role, preferably in a Telco or System Integration Industry
- With application solution or integration background
- Has experience in implementation of enterprise application solutions (API Gateway, SOA, Microservices)
- Has understanding of data models and UML
- Has defined and managed enterprise integration principles and governance
- Has defined and governance of integration contracts at enterprise level
- Has experience in TM Forum Frameworx and its use in managing, guiding solution design and delivery
- Has a specific functional and technical experience with some of the applications or technologies such as Telco / CSP Order Management Domain, Order Fulfilment, Enterprise Application Integration Design Patterns and Deployments, J2EE Integration Technologies as well as Cloud based OSS/BSS platforms
- Has experience in design and development of solutions using SOA, Web services and Restful APIs
- Knowledgeable in PayTV, Telco and Media businesses
- Has strong analytical skills with proven experience in data and function modelling
- With hands-on supervision and liaison with internal teams and partners for the delivery of solutions
Salary: ₱100000 - ₱150000
Address: Quezon City