A Software Engineer oversee software development team, responsible for working on ERP projects and other projects that are currently being developed on by the company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. Will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate leader.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team building skills.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: #56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz, Cubao, Quezon City