- Be our resident Shopify Plus expert
- Construct design solutions with the e-commerce team with a focus on improving website usability by building out custom Shopify themes and/or modify pre-existing themes
- Implementing third-party solutions & apps.
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages and frameworks.
- Managing our site codebase & ensure that all code on the site is in use or removed.
- Ensuring consistently excellent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times & bug-free core functionality.
- Work with e-commerce stakeholders to scope new requests, plan and implement those requests on a priority basis
- Working closely with the team to ensure practicality & function of designs.
- Work with the Ecommerce team to implement SEO/CRO best practices on Shopify sites.
- Extensive knowledge of Shopify Plus platform, minimum 2-3 years Shopify experience
- Experience working with a mobile-first approach.
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages & frameworks.
- Experience with Shopify liquid and scripts.
- Experience building Shopify apps, custom applications and third-party API.
- Experience with tools such as the Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- An understanding of W3C web standards/semantics and accessibility guidelines preferred
- Experience in Web Design
- Experience in SilverStripe is an advantage
- 100% Remote Work
- Work in Morning shift (New Zealand Time Zone)
SALARY: 35,000 PHP to 50,000 PHP (Depends on Experience)
Please submit your application here: https://bit.ly/FireflySH3dpBtiL
At least 5MBPS (DL) 1MBPS (UL) Internet Speed
i3 or equivalent processor with 8GB RAM