Senior Web Designer
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Web Designer that will create stunning designs, animations, graphics, video presentation and productions for various media, web sites, emails, and other marketing platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the project manager, creatives team, and web developers to create thematic and consistent designs.
- Draw out sketches and conceptualize simple yet artistic web designs and user-friendly navigation structures by studying niches to create client-specific designs.
- Create a wide range of design templates for consistent designs to increase graphical output.
- Illustrate design examples of art arrangement, size, type, and style.
- Design computer-based and web-based layouts
- Develop and refine ideas, graphics, illustrations, and animations for a website, mobile, and other platforms/products
- Design attractive, high-end, interactive web user interface, flyers, logos, letterhead, trademark, newsletters, packaging, and other digital creative elements for marketing websites, social media, mobile, emails, landing pages, and forms.
- Ensures that coding standards are met, optimize web architectures for navigability and accessibility
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Submit designs for review to project manager, operations manager, and CEO
- Absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- At least 2 years of related experience in web and interactive design
- Link to an online portfolio that contains previous works is required to be considered for this position.
- Well-versed in multimedia software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere – specifically with mockups, web design, and multimedia presentation
- Knowledge of visual design principles, interactive graphic design, layout, typography, colour, icon development, corporate identity and branding
- Familiar with cross-platform and browser issues, graphic file formats for web, and image optimization
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet the requirements of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize audiovisual technologies, animation, digital photography, and other multimedia techniques
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of content marketing and experience supporting an online marketing team
- Knowledge of online advertising and rich media banners, including best practices and limitations
- Project management skills related to web design
- Certifications: Any certification related to web design