Senior Software Engineer
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development cycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Collect, analyze and summarize development and service issues.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Review and assess code quality by conducting sytem testing and integration testing when needed.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaning personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Support and guide software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or related field of study.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Either strong OOP or Functional Programming and modeling skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Familiarity with Agile development and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to develop software in multiple programming languages.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and debugging aptitude.
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱60000
Address: 5th Floor Corinthian Plaza, Paseo De Roxas, Legaspi Village Makati City