● Providing subject matter expertise on the design of applications and libraries.
● Develop specifications for terminal applications.
● Mentor other software developers on Android development.
● Be aware of Android technology changes/practices and disseminating information to peers.
● Work within an Agile project methodology.
● Work within aggressive project deadlines.
● Take ownership of unit testing and the quality/security of code developed.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field required.
● 5+ years of professional software development
● 3+ years Android Java development experience
● 2+ years of commercially deployed Android applications
● Experience with Android Studio and Android Development Tools
Salary: ₱95000 - ₱110000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!