Senior Sales Account Executive
We are looking for dynamic, high-performing Senior Sales Account Executives with experience selling technology and/or software services over the phone, email, and web-based presentations. The Senior Sales Account Executive will be responsible for engaging with a stream of inbound inquiries and assist prospects and customers with achieving their goals utilizing our platform. The ideal candidate has a history of consultative sales, proven ability with achieving sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with working with prospects in a hot market and a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to securing the deal
- Engage prospects to understand the capabilities of the platform
- Document their needs and all other communication in the CRM
- Work with internal resources and various departments including but not limited to Sales Engineers and Account Managers
- Present products and solutions by performing informative and effective demos
- Prepare and present sales proposals and negotiate to close deals successfully
- Learn and maintain relevant knowledge of the platform, product features, and platform services
- Understand the competitive landscape and market
- Guide and advise the other Account Executives and SDR through the complete sales cycle from initial prospect identification, qualification, value creation, and closing.
- Coach and mentor small team to expand their sales skills and product knowledge, including the features and benefits of our product.
Join Us Now and Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Monthly and Quarterly Commission
- Company-provided equipment
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you and a dependent
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Sales or a relevant field. MBA degree preferred.
- Intelligent and articulate.
- 4+ years with proven success as an Account Executive in a tech/software/SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; CRM software.
- Clear, effective and articulate verbal and written communication skills with excellent proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to deliver excellent product presentations and demos.
- Strong work ethic with a detailed oriented, organizational and time-management skills.
- Business acumen (mindset, appearance, language, etiquette, etc.).
- Strong ability to build and grow relationships with prospects and customers.
- Team player and fast learner.
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱70000