Senior React Native/Frontend Developer
Want to help shake up the way people bet in an exciting startup environment on the cutting edge of the sports industry? You’ve come to the right place.
As a Frontend Developer you will be working with our UI developers, designers and backend engineers to create a next generation marketplace. If you never stop learning, can debug anything, and always find the most efficient way to solve a problem, we want to hear from you!
This position is full-time, onsite in Cebu, Philippines. We are not open to remote working for this position, please only apply if you can work full-time in Cebu. Relocation support can be provided.
What you’ll be doing:
- Turning wireframes into reality for web and mobile/tablet projects.
- Building project structures and communicating it to your team.
- Working with UI, mobile, and backend teams to define and build next-generation reading experiences for a variety of devices.
- Working with the QC team to define performance criteria and metrics for measuring the success of new projects.
Your Required Experience:
- Experience with React Native or native mobile development
- In-market, production iOS or Android applications you can show us
- Excellent English communication skills, speaking and writing.
- Proficient with a CSS Preprocessor such as SASS or LESS
- Experience developing asynchronous web applications using Ajax
- Knowledge of the DOM HTML objects and their properties
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Comfortable working with existing code and writing code from scratch
- Familiar with source control systems (Git or SVN) is preferred
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Think Google is your friend – you can quickly look up solutions.
- Speak up! We’re very open here, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas about how we can extend our products and do things better.
- Collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams in a fast paced agile environment.
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱75000
Address: Cebu City