We’re a technology company that helps start-ups build and grow through app development. We have worked with Grill’d, Youfoodz, the Formula 1, and many rapidly growing start-ups. We are growing 100% year on year and we need a marketer to help us take that further.
As a PPC/SEM specialist, you will also have the opportunity to work with our internal growth team that is striving to be the world’s #1 product development agency. You will be supported by a team including our head of growth, designers, developers, and other digital marketing channel specialists.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and social campaigns
- Analyze relationships between lead generation campaigns and revenue generated by the sales team to improve ROI and grow the company
- Continuously improve lead quantity, quality, and ROI
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives, and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Identify opportunities to improve copy and landing pages for social/SEM marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Helping implement the marketing strategy for our SaaS and mobile marketing clients
- Thinking outside the box to come up with new growth hacks and systems for clients
- Expanding your knowledge within product growth, B2B marketing, and technology
- Helping the team and yourself become thought leaders in the place
The right person for this role:
- Has extensive experience in B2B lead generation
- Identifies as “numbers” person
- Loves statistics, data, and digging into CRMs
- Is a highly skilled specialist in a single or multiple digital marketing channels
- Proven track record in delivering online marketing results for B2B
- Has a hunger for personal growth and success
- Is driven, independent, and a self-learner
- Enjoys constantly being challenged
- Wants to be in the top 0.1% of global marketers
Just some of the benefits:
- Work from anywhere with a flexible working culture with no compulsory office attendance
- Open to all applicants, we value results over experience or age
- Full recognition for the work you do through public portfolios.
- Join a culture of high performance, success, and continuous personal development
This is a great fit for an individual looking for a role with leadership where they can make an impact in a rapidly growing technology company.