Senior PHP Developer
If you thrive on identifying patterns and developing processes and love the idea of being part of a founding team, we have the perfect job for you.
About the Role
Our client in a software development industry in Australia is looking for an intermediate to senior level PHP Developer with 5+ years experience.
This is a day-shift, office-based or work-from-home position.
- Fifteen (15) days vacation leave all convertible to cash;
- Performance bonus scheme;
- 5K talent referral program;
- Located in Cebu City and Mandaue City with free parking facilities;
- Pick-up and drop-off transport service available upon request;
- 200K HMO + 100k life insurance +10k outpatient medicine benefits for you and your dependent with option to add additional dependents from start date;
- Personalised holistic learning covering leadership, communication and business acumen provided by experienced corporate trainers;
- Monthly talent engagement program;
- Comprehensive COVID-19 preventative and 24/7 response management plan with workstation designed for COVID-19.
- 5+ years’ experience developing and shipping web based code
- LAMP stack with a focus on PHP frameworks – Laravel is future state
- Modern web app development skills, preferably Node/Vue JS or React JS;
- In-depth understanding of Git and Bitbucket;
- Extremely proficient in MySQL knowledge and database development and design;
- Secure coding best practices;
- Exposure to RESTful API’s;
- Proficient in Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Proficient in Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Good communicator and understanding of English idioms;
- Solid teamwork and ability to discuss design and development openly in a collaborative agile environment;
- Leadership skills- lead and mentor your colleagues whilst been committed to end to end delivery of your own work quality and outcomes;
- Ability to successfully deliver outstanding results with minimal supervision;
- Able to cope with pressure, prioritise workload and meet agreed timetables;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously;
- Strong sense of customer service ethic and quality delivery;
- Committed and intelligent problem solver;
- Above all – a team player.
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱100000
Address: eBloc4 6/F, Jose Maria del Mar St, Apas, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu