Senior Manager for Accounting & Compliance
- To manage all aspects of the Finance/Accounting, Office Administration, Human Resources & Government Compliance functions
- To design & implement an efficient Accounting System specifically collection/commission receivables management with principal HMO & Insurance Companies including monitoring status and tracking of collections of various Accounts Receivables with Clients and to ensure accuracy of HMO/Insurance billing statements to Clients.
- To oversee and ensure compliance reports submission with government agencies (i.e. SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG, BIR, Insurance Commission, Anti-Money Laundering Council, National Privacy Commission and SEC) and other government reportorials as may be applicable to the company including to liaise with government bodies.
- Must be a Graduate of Accountancy
- CPA License Board Exam passer
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in the financial industry (i.e. Insurance Companies, Insurance Brokerage, HMO, Banking, Consumer Finance, Accountancy Services, Stock Brokerage)
- Female, willing to work in Makati
- Analytical, organized, with good communication skills and of good moral character, & ethical standards
- Attention to detail & results oriented
Salary: ₱60000 - ₱70000