As a Customer Project Manager, you will lead assigned customer projects ensuring project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and customer relationships are handled in the best possible way within the scope of our service contracts.
– Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the vital resources and plans and supervise all activities.
– Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
– Handle customer and partner engagement: lead customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events.
– Be accountable for project finance: ensure financial system monitoring.
– Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and drive pre-sales meetings.
– Grow the CPM field: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas.
To be successful in the role you are
– University degree in telecommunication engineering, electrical engineering or other related major. Master’s degree will be additional advantage
– Proven experience: in telecommunication/IT industry (8 – 10 years)
– Proven experience across: Radio Access Network Roll Out, Fiber, Transport/IP Networks
– Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
– Business Understanding
– Consultative Selling Skills
– Customer and Market Insight
– Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
– Project Management Skills
– Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) knowledge
– Leading & supervising people remotely
– Planning & organizing skills
– Proficiency with the English Language
– PMI/Prince2 certifications
– Project Sales process
– Contract Management
– 3rd pp supplier’s management experience
– Mobile and amenable to work in either Visayas/Mindanao
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱125000
Address: Cebu City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!