This is an exciting, home-based opportunity for a Senior Accountant as a pioneer in the new international Accounting and Finance hub located outside of the US, as the business expands globally. The international team this position will be a part of will have multiple functions, those being: responsibility for the USA GAAP books, performing the majority of underlying transaction processing and posting. The ideal candidate will possess proven accounting and finance experience, a strong working knowledge of US GAAP and be process oriented to comply with US SOX requirements. Expertise in local Accounting and Finance requirements are expected.
This role will report to the US General Accounting Manager, and must be willing to work US business hours (Pacific time).
· Manage and review monthly journal entry log for completeness
· Review and/or perform the cumulative translation adjustment
· As required, provide support for the preparation of the Company’s quarterly and annual compliance and filing processes, including SEC filings, SOX compliance, federal and state tax filings and other periodic regulatory reporting requirements
Experience and Skills:
· 5-8 years of related experience, preferably in technology sector
· Proficient with MS Office
· Detail and deadline oriented
· Working knowledge of NetSuite or similar ERP application
· Experience in working with external audit firms and related quarterly deadlines
· Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
· Flexibility and willingness to pitch in with assorted tasks as they arise
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize work and focus on meeting team deadlines in a dynamic environment
Salary: ₱60000 - ₱65000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!