At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Seasonal Healthcare Customer Service Representative working from home, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them a peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Answer incoming communications from customers
· Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
· Completed at least Senior High School or post-secondary education
· 1-year experience in an Inbound/Outbound Call Center
· Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations
· A solution-oriented mindset to ensure happy customers
· You lead by example and work with your team to contribute to the overall success of your client program
· Computer savvy
Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Permanent Work from Home):
· Must have a home internet connection of at least 15-25 Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
· Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
· Personal computer is not necessary – we’ll supply and deliver it to your doorstep
· Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working
What You Can Expect
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
· Diverse and community minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you like
o Completion bonus of P10,000* (Selected Accounts)
o Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
o Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 2F Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, Mandaluyong City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!