At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Work from Home Customer Service Representative you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for technology and helping others? In this role, you’ll work to resolve customer technical requests or issues via chat services including chat, text, email, social media, direct messaging as well as other nonverbal platforms. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Bring your passion and love for technology to know what’s going on with the latest technology products and help customers
· Answer incoming communications from customers
· Connect and resolve issues with customers using written communication only
What You Bring to the Role
· At least 1 year of customer service experience in any industry
· Completed High School
· Great written communication skills
· Able to lead by example and effectively work with your team to achieve the program’s overall success
· Resourceful and able to decide on his own by thorough assessment and researching potential solutions
· Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
· Diverse and community minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 2F Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, Mandaluyong City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!