• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
• Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Planning and organizing demos and product or system testing.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
• Understand core fundamentals of iterative development
• Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
• Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER
Salary: ₱75000 - ₱80000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!