- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Must be of legal age
- Can work full-time
- Can work on shifting schedule
- Average to excellent English communication skills
- Computer literate
- Preferably with sales experience
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Cebu City